Replace the Lexan glazing under the following conditions:
• When the glazing is four years old;
• When the glazing becomes yellow or hazed;
• Is scratched on either side with scratches that can be felt with the fingernail;
• Has cracks coming from the edges or mounting holes. or fine cracks on the surface area;
• Has contacted any fluids that have caused cloudiness.
Remove window from loader.
NOTE: The Special Applications window is held on by the brackets only, it does not sit in the rubber molding. During Removal the window may fall as the mounting bolts are loosened.
Remove the five mounting brackets and bolts (Item 1) [Figure 50-123-10].